This is a 90 day Bible reading plan. In these 90 days, you will read through the four Gospels, the biographies of Jesus: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. You may decide to do this 90 day Bible reading program several times to acquaint yourself with the life, ministry, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- Put aside about 15 minutes each day, and read in the same place every day. That will help to get you into a Bible reading habit.
- Begin by saying a short prayer for God to show you one word in that day’s daily reading that will bring you closer to Jesus.
- Then read the daily reading. As you read circle or underline any words that connect with you.
- When you finish reading, jot down “one word” and what you think Jesus is saying to you about it. You can do this in a notebook, smartphone, tablet or computer. For example, if you read Matthew 11:28, “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest,” you might write the word, “Rest.”
- End your time with prayer.
- Ask God for the opportunity to share your “one word” with someone today.